- Support a cause that's important to you with a planned gift
- Put your assets to work with our tax-efficient charitable strategies
- Take advantage of the many tax benefits of making a gift
Gifts of Cash
A donation of cash is a simple and easy way for you to make a gift.
Benefits of gifts of cash
- You can make an immediate impact on our mission
- You can take a charitable income tax deduction
How to make a gift of cash
Online gifts of cash - Just click here and complete our online donation form. Your gift will be processed quickly and safely using our secure server.
Mailing a gift of cash - You can send us a check or money order. Please let us know if you want your gift used for a specific purpose by indicating that purpose either in the memo line or in a letter to us.
More on gifts of cash
Did you know that you can mail a check on December 31st and, even if the check is not received and cashed by Saint Louis Science Center until after the new year, the IRS will allow you to take a deduction in the year the check was mailed? Keep this in mind for year-end tax planning!
If you have any questions about gifts of cash, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.